Registration with SOCPA

Dear All
    My profession on iqama is General Accountant but i have not Bachelor Degree in accounting i am bsc with double Maths physics even i have not any diploma or required credit hrs  any one face same case and have any experience please guide me how can i register with SOCPA and get my iqama renew is profession change is possible please help  regards

Please change your profession, as per your qualification and profession.

profession change is restricted as per our hr department is it true ???

You can change to any profession if not restricted for Saudis.

good morning friends as i discussed with my HR department for change of profession they said profession change is banned could anyone help me to change my profession from outer source . thanks

Hi
Through Muqeem it is not possible so far to change ask your HR to call Ministry of Labour helpline to take guidelines, same my HR did and they told that you can change profession after 3 days through system. I think they block for some cases only.

Hello I have the same problem, I cannot renew my iqama because socpa of registration, my company tried for profession changed but it is blocked by socpa. Anyone encountered the same problem and managed to resolved it please let me know

Hello did you solve your problem? If yes tell me how you did it as I am having the same problem now

I can change profession

could you please tell us how ??

Dear, pls let how do u change iqama profession ' accountant' bcs my HR team advised me not able change accountant profession or renew iqama without registering socpa. I don't have any degree so I can renew my +2 commerce certificate in the socpa and renew iqama as well, pls help me. My iqama going to expire witjin 2 weeks.

hi dear what you have done with your renewal please share your experience

I also face same issue. How to fix this pls contact me ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Guys what is the update? Have you changed your profession? If yes, then please tell me the procedure.
TIA.

what is the current status of changing professions