Find a partner

Let me introduce myself first. Hello, everyone, I am doing cross-border trade. The main business is to help customers find the goods they want at a satisfactory price. The main business is in China, but the company wants to develop. The Indonesian market hopes to find local companies to cooperate and develop together.
My advantage: 1. The profit is very high, and there is enough profit to divide us. 2. My products are all directly from the factory, and the price advantage is obvious. At present, there are close links with factories producing various products in the Netherlands, France, Germany, the United States, China, and Croatia. 3. Has a very strong team, has branches in each of the above countries, the ability to find goods is very strong, and has many years of experience.
I hope you have the ability: 1, you have a good understanding of the local situation 2, there are certain customer resources.

Hi Rylan,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should please post this ad in the business partners in Indonesia section.

Thank you and good luck,
Christine

I am interested in using parts from China to convert normal bicycles into electric motor powered bicycles. Unfortunately the volume would be very small at the beginning.

Neill