Oceanfront rentals Rosarita

Hi expats!

Wife & I are planning a trip to the Rosarita area in Nov. (hopefully) to scope it out for a permanent move.  We are looking for a month long rental that is oceanfront.  Are there any local rental agencies that you would suggest/recommend that have a presence on the internet?  We are currently looking at airbnb, vrbo, google, etc. (or all the ones that we are familiar with and have used here in the states).  Thanks for all your help.

danny_1951 wrote:

Hi expats!

Wife & I are planning a trip to the Rosarita area in Nov. (hopefully) to scope it out for a permanent move.  We are looking for a month long rental that is oceanfront.  Are there any local rental agencies that you would suggest/recommend that have a presence on the internet?  We are currently looking at airbnb, vrbo, google, etc. (or all the ones that we are familiar with and have used here in the states).  Thanks for all your help.

Hi Danny,

I would suggest starting with the housing tab at the top of the page. That should give you some ideas.
Mexico is sort of a face to face place which basically means meeting agents and looking.

danny_1951 wrote:

Hi expats!

Use Google Translate to convert your words into Spanish. Use google.com.mx and copy the translation. There are two large websites for rentals and buying property. Vivanuncios and Segundamano plus local rental real estate agencies websites in Rosarito and TJ. Copy the info. you find back into Google Translate and you will probably get hundreds of options. Use Google Maps to see where they are and then Google Maps street view to check out the close by area to see if you like it.

https://www.vivanuncios.com.mx/s-renta- … 0013a1pop1