Live and work in Rosarito Beach Area

Any useful feedback is greatly appreciated!

My main concern is telephone service reliability and clarity.  My work consists of daily customer contact via telephone and email.  My main concern is that my USA customers will not know any difference whether I was calling from the USA, or from Baja.  I currently use Magicjack phone service from a home office and it works well.  Just making sure I can continue doing that from Rosarito.  Thank you!

You shouldn't have an issue.  We have limited experience visiting in the last three years as we prepare to move full time next year.  My research has shown internet in Rosarito is excellent.  So if you're using VOIP it should work fine.  I have been experimenting with various stream services and besides the GEO restrictions it's pretty fast.  Maybe I will try a Magic Jack next time we go down so we can keep our home number that we have had for 40 years.

It really depends on where you live. If you are in an area served by Telnor Fiber or Izzy Fiber infrastructure you'll be fine. Outside of that Internet service in Rosarito can be spotty. Make sure you ask about the providers and service capabilities as you look at places to live.

Good point, I guess I should have qualified my answer as we have only stayed at major condo complexes with Izzy (I assume fiber) internet.

I have had magic jack for the past 6 years and have had no problem.
I use tenor for my broadband.

Is there a choice for internet in Rosarito?  Every place we have stayed has Izzy.

If you have a landline you can use Telnor