How to member

how to communication to expat .com .  and how come to pruge

i would like come to prague  to stay .   need some information  about , every thing .   thanks

daryoosh wrote:

i would like come to prague  to stay .   need some information  about , every thing .   thanks

Welcome to the Forum :)

Please list all questions that you have, "information about everything" is too vast. Do you need information on a visa for instance?

SimCityAT
Expat Team

i dont need visa . i have american passport .  just need . more information to rent apt .   and  i like to stay , with to family prague . while .  and look for job  . thanks

to sim sity at  .  i hope  ,  u  got my  message . to stay , with family in prague .  with out no visa .  thanks

sim city at  .  as i said  last time  on line .  i have american passport  .  dont need  ,  to get a visa .  i am looking  for , to get a room  with a family prague  be friend  and  also ,  i want to know  ,  how much is it  a  room  .  or  a pt .   in prague cities .   thanks

I suggest you search for one of the hotel comparison websites?

Hi. to  all friends to the  community in  Czech  .  I sent my email 2 years ago ? I would like come to pruge .  but I have a problem with the apt manager ,  with out my 30 days notice . and no contract lease took my stuff , she wanted hold me in this unit and this country .  and I am still  waiting to get her to the court . this is terrible   in justice country .