Internet in Cairo

Does anyone know if you to have a land phone in your home to access the internet in Cairo?  Presently living in a rural area and this is the only way to get the internet, I plan to move to Cairo soon and hope it's not necessary to have a land phone.

U can but a Mifi device from mobile service vendors “ vodafone, etisalat, orange & We” , Mifi is a router that works with a sim card and doesn't need a landline phone

There are 2 ways to get internet connection. one is thro landline which is faster and cheaper. other one using mobile sim which is expensive but has good speed.

Marymansoura wrote:

Does anyone know if you to have a land phone in your home to access the internet in Cairo?  Presently living in a rural area and this is the only way to get the internet, I plan to move to Cairo soon and hope it's not necessary to have a land phone.

Hello Mariam I think there are two ways to get interne the first one and it's common by the land phone and the other one it by small machine you buy it from any internet companies like etislaat and vodafone plu plu so it's small machine you can hold it with you in any place to get internet