USB internet in 6th of October/Palm Hills?

Need to go out and get USB *wireless mobile* internet for 6th of October/Palm Hills. Who has the best and faster service?

I have to get wireless internet b/c my compound does not have land/phone lines yet for DSL

Would like to hear from user experiences and not offers for service or help to get the service.

Thank you

TeData is not bad. The speed you choose what is suitable for your needs, including the stock market speed if you can afford it.

Thank for the reply Wild, I forgot to mention my compound does not have a land/phone line yet so it has to be wireless/mobile USB internet.

From my understanding TeData is ADSL right?

Yep Tedata only support DSL, the simple answer is if your using Vodafone line and you are able to get a 3G  connectivity on your mobile then go for it , its not bad .. Im living in Hadayek-el-Ahram which is not too far from your area and it works like a charm for me.

hmmm... I think the prepaid Vodafone sim card I have in my iPhone is not 3G and i had turned off 3G since I was not using data... Will give it a try tomm.

Thx

well its not about the sim card inside... Vodafone network does support 3G so you do not actually need to activate it . on your Iphone beside the signal bar if you see 3 or 3G written it means in your area you do have the coverage. just get the 3G internet USB

I had turned off the 3G network connectivity in my iPhone. It uses a lot more battery and signal quality with it off has been good.

You would be surprised the number of carriers around the world who put 3, 3G, or 3.5G in their Carrier name to appear on the iPhone header when in fact the signal is EDGE/GPRS/2G.

I am sure that a visit to Vodafone, Mobinil or Etisalat will clear up most of your questions.

I advice you to try one, cause even if it is working in your area, sometimes it does not work with the real 3.5G quality inside the house or where you usually sit, so you have to stay beside windows with the laptop upside down to get a connection

Vodafone and Etisalat have special USB Internet offers

Vodafone is good and it has nice packages

Yes, Vodafone is a good one... u can also shop online for special offer, n get it delivered to ur doorsteps... if anything is unclear, PM me

For the record in my area of Palm Hills Mobinil works better then Vodafone.