SRRV Visa and income requirement

Hello Everyone.

I really want to thank everyone for contributing this huge wealth of information. I can't wait for the day when I can get to Philippines and start my new life in about one year.

I have annuities with big and well known financial company in USA. First one which I can start taking now, which guaranties $12500 per year for 10 years. Plus I have another one with the same company with a guaranteed income of $15000 per year for life. This I can start taking in 6 years from now.

Both of these guaranty over $800 a month requirement for life.
First one alone for the first 10 years till I am 70 years

Will these satisfy the income requirement for the SRRV visa? What kind of proof/documentation will I need?

Thanks in advance.

danzb wrote:

Hello Everyone.

I really want to thank everyone for contributing this huge wealth of information. I can't wait for the day when I can get to Philippines and start my new life in about one year.

I have annuities with big and well known financial company in USA. First one which I can start taking now, which guaranties $12500 per year for 10 years. Plus I have another one with the same company with a guaranteed income of $15000 per year for life. This I can start taking in 6 years from now.

Both of these guaranty over $800 a month requirement for life.
First one alone for the first 10 years till I am 70 years

Will these satisfy the income requirement for the SRRV visa? What kind of proof/documentation will I need?

Thanks in advance.

The Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA) website can answer most of you questions. 

https://pra.gov.ph/

I have sent you a private message with a contact for a very helpful authorized PRA rep who can answer specifics for you.  She and her business do not charge a fee. They are authorized reps.