Romanian spouse visa rejected

They have rejected my visa application and they says that there are reasons to believe that the visa is being requested for the purpose of illegal migration. What the hell, anyone can suggest me that what do i do now, my marriage is 100% genuine, they can ask me any proof,

You can appeal and send in documentation to back up your claim.

Where i can do appeal, in Romania or here in Pakistan? And brother thanks for your reply

You appeal at the office that was dealing with your original claim. The one that declined you.

Simply appeal them if they still refuse hire  an immigration lawyer and sue them.

Bro can you please pm me your contact number

Farrukh222 wrote:

Bro can you please pm me your contact number

Sorry I don't give my number out. I can only advise what is a possible option.

Sorry brother but i asked for Deep's contact, in pm

Farrukh222 wrote:

They have rejected my visa application and they says that there are reasons to believe that the visa is being requested for the purpose of illegal migration. What the hell, anyone can suggest me that what do i do now, my marriage is 100% genuine, they can ask me any proof,

What proofs did you provide when you applied for your visa?

Sorry you may ask in this forum. Can't share the no.

Actually they didn't ask much, but from immigration of town went to my wife's home and they asked that where ypu met with your husband and he will come and where he will stay, her mother, father was also at home, they talked with them everything, they also said that it's good that we have seen it's not a fake marriage, then i don't know what happened and they have rejected my visa,
I'm also surprised

Ok Deep bro please check inbox

Deep_0175 wrote:

Sorry you may ask in this forum. Can't share the no.

Pa g please agr twano koi idia hay tay suggest karo, mari wife uthay waqeel kol gyi ay ty o uthay case karan lagi ay, tussi ki suggest kqrday o, kinay koi chance nay, tay tusi keri jaga hondy o

Hi Farrukh222 > As indicated in our code of conduct on the forum, you should please write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you