Check list for Romania invitation letter

Hello,

I am currently living in Timisoara, Romania. I would like to invite a family member to visit me, after I checked visa type C/VV, and it's mentioned IGI-MAI invitation letter is required. as I couldn't find checklist for this invitation in anywhere, does anyone has this experience and would like to share the information with me?

Thank you very much!

Jessica

Jessica SITU wrote:

Hello,

I am currently living in Timisoara, Romania. I would like to invite a family member to visit me, after I checked visa type C/VV, and it's mentioned IGI-MAI invitation letter is required. as I couldn't find checklist for this invitation in anywhere, does anyone has this experience and would like to share the information with me?

Thank you very much!

Jessica

The information, including the invitation letter model and gaurantee letter can be found here.

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

Hi Romaniac,

This is the site I have been checked, there are some general info. and letter sample listed there. but no detail info. listed there. I mean the list what required me to prepare when I will go to the immigration office to submit invitation application? such as residence card, house rental contract...etc.

By the way, I also checked site of Timisoara immigration office, unfortunately the English site is under construction. so if you know the checklist even it's in Romania language that will be also very helpful for me.

Thank you!

Jessica

Ok, you need to complete the invitation letter application and bring the following documents

Residence Permit (Permis de Sedere) and Passport (orig and copy)
Proof of living space (Rental contract or property title orig and copy)
Proof of funds to support the visitor at 30 EUR/day (Bank account statement)
Copy of visitors Passport
2 Passport type (3cm x 4cm) photos of the foreign visitor

Hope this helps.

Romaniac
Expat-Blog Experts Team

I am really appreciated for your kind support!!!! thank you so much!!!

Jessica SITU wrote:

I am really appreciated for your kind support!!!! thank you so much!!!

:top::cheers:

Romaniac

hi
i am arshad .my nationality  Pakistan .i am living Azerbaijan .i have permanent residency card .i want to do visit Romania .i need invitation letter .please tell me how i can get invitation letter or have any consultant who send me invitation letter please help me .

Hello Arshad.

Why do not you come as tourist ?

united king travel wrote:

hi
i am arshad .my nationality  Pakistan .i am living Azerbaijan .i have permanent residency card .i want to do visit Romania .i need invitation letter .please tell me how i can get invitation letter or have any consultant who send me invitation letter please help me .

If you purchase a complete tourist package from a Romanian tour operator, you do not need an invitation for a tourist visit.  A visit visa requires an invitation, for the purpose of visiting a Romanian citizen or legal resident that you personally know.  A unknown person or "consultant" might be considered foolish to take the legal responsibility for inviting an unknown foreigner.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

hi sir last time i was gone the embassy Romania in Azerbaijan for visa purpose but they are recommended the invitation letter .

Hello,

Hope someone can help me. I'm a Filipino and my Romanian boyfriend  invited me to visit his country this coming December to meet his family and spend the holiday there.

Never tried to applied any visa before so the process is new for me.

I checked the type of visa that I should get, and it's C/VV . I saw that I need to have an invitation letter and I checked  that my country is not included in the list of countries that needs an invitation approved by IGI-MAI.

Is there also a format or model that I should follow when it comes to writing an invitation letter?

And also if you can give me the exact list of requirements that I need for applying visit visa just to make sure I don't miss anything.

Thank you for the help😊

Hi
Can you provide me detail for  romanian spouse visa process or invitation letter

I am a Bangladeshi. I am a Teacher. I want visit in Romania. Please give me a Invitation Letter.

afzalmusfc wrote:

I am a Bangladeshi. I am a Teacher. I want visit in Romania. Please give me a Invitation Letter.

Read post #9

Hello,

I would like to invite my husband to visit me in Bucharest. He is an Indian national. The website gives the format of an invitation letter and a guarantee letter and these need to be approved by IGI. However, should you submit these documents digitally by email or personally? Could you please guide me,

Hi. There is a portal you must register with. That is where you will make request and upload documents. After that they will give you an appointment to attend at immigration with all the original documents you submitted online. I'm not sure if I have the authority to send links here. That's may go against guidelines. It's called portal igi. Try googling it.

Best wishes

@wembitony thank you.

Your welcome. If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask.

@wembitony Good morning please I'm from Nigeria how can my boyfriend invite me in romania, I'm base in Cameroon is it possible when my visa is approved it can be deliver through DHL because the is no Romania embassy in Cameroon