Looking for indonesian language private tutor

Hi am looking for private tutor for Bahasa Indonesia I live in central Jakarta

Also I do not wish to get trained from someone who is only looking for a fee and will teach me like a robot, since learning a new language is also about knowing new culture people belief and ethnicity hence I need someone who would take me through the entire journey like a friend and teach me the language so I truly become a pro in the Indonesian

Please share references along with fee so I could start with the classes ASAP

lots of national school teachers are poorly paid so a local school might well be a good place to find a qualified teacher looking for extra income.
Likely to cost a tad more, but could well suit you, are teachers from the various Indian schools in Jakarta.
People who engage in set language courses for foreigners tend to be a little expensive, unrealistically so in many cases, so hunting around schools might well get you quality lessons at a better price.
I had course to visit one in Sunter twice over the last few years, and I found them very friendly and helpful.
Even if they can't help you directly, they might well know someone who can.
As a side note, there are many nice Indian restaurants around the area.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please contact me on

Thank you

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.

Hi,

I've read your ad and am interested in teaching you Bahasa Indonesia privately. Now I'm teaching foreign students from JIS, BIS and SIS in Jakarta: Basasa Indonesia, English, German and Spanish. My contact number is *** (also Whatsapp).

Kind regards,

Husein Iskandar LIM

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.

hello yagika

i have been read your ad  and i interest to do it
my name is surya
now i stay in lombok, but 1 month again, will be back to jakarta

i hope you can consider my resume
thankyou

vj surya

Posts with co tact details are removed the moment a team member sees them, so it's better for you not to add them

Just a suggestion,

Indonesian Language is very easy to learn , and there are many easy books available at book stores which contain " daily spoken language " and terms, etc

Unless you are looking at Grammatical learning , I think living and moving with people , with a bit of reading those books, watching local TV serials, within few months you would pick up.

I have seen hundreds of Indians , and other expats who come to me as patients - they pick up the language quite easily.

Another point , the person who teaches you , should be fluent in English , would be happy to assist more - if you require a teacher.

Dr Asogan ,MBBS FCGP

Hello everyone,

Please note that for any language classes search or offer, an advert must be placed in the Jakarta Classifieds under the language classes category.

Thank you,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

[Thread closed]

Closed