It's Nice to know you all

hey everyone, Josh here, well i'm Originally from China, BEIJING. However i staying in Singapore most of the Time, as i got educated until High school, currently i'm studying in Switzerland, Glion institute Of Higher Education, it's a Hotel school, idk if you guys ever heard of it before. Anyway, i got myself registered here because recently i am looking for an internship, and got an telephone interview from Safir hotel and residence, although i have no idea if i will be accepted, after all registered myself here is not a bad idea. so it's nice to meet you all. Have a nice day.

Hi,
Do you want to come to kuwait ?

well yes of course, if the hotel accepted me as an intern.

But why u want to leave your current place ?

Because i have to fulfill my internship in order to proceed to next semester! internship is my 5th semester, later then go on to 6 and 7

you said that u are studying now in Glion institute Of Higher Education . why u want to leave it and want to study in kuwait ??

i am not going to STUDYING in kuwait i am going to do MY INTERNSHIP !!! internship is working ! which school requires me to do this !!

Safir hotel,you serious,wats the location.my favourite one is in airport,it a dream getting a job  there because one can see airplanes landing infront of it.

Alright Sen.Josh .I know there is safari hotel in kuwait.let me know if you have any questions.

yeah, it's Safir hotel and residence, well i am not sure if i will get accepted or not, hoping !!!

ace117 wrote:

Safir hotel,you serious,wats the location.my favourite one is in airport,it a dream getting a job  there because one can see airplanes landing infront of it.

Thanks moo!

Moo wrote:

Alright Sen.Josh .I know there is safari hotel in kuwait.let me know if you have any questions.

Sen.Josh wrote:

Thanks moo!

Most Welcome :)

you will get it, nothing to worry

well, i just finish interviewed by phone, i got accepted. hoping everything goes well when i get there on 1st of july

ace117 wrote:

you will get it, nothing to worry