Have any one wasta for making driving licence of kuwait ?

hi have any one wasta for driving licence of kuwait . i m asif my salary is 150kd my akama 18 my desgnation as labour . but i m accountant if have any one wasta please send me mail [email protected] thanks

Hi asifraheem4!

Sorry but what is a wasta?

Regards
Armand

my dear wasta is mean i pay money to any one for making driving licence of kuwait .illigel without any dacumantation

Thanks for the info!

Why don't you do it in the traditional way?
Is it that difficult to obtain it?

Armand

they require 400 salary.21 age and few other requirements

Before to obtain driving license was very easy just you need to be 18 years old. Now it's difficult, gov puts many requirements because they want to reduce the traffic on the roads.

if they want control traffic must control kuwaity every one at home if at home hv ten person at home 6 or 7 have car and also driver indian.bangdesh ha fuck the law

You have to be a Graduate (Certificate must be attested from  your country through Kuwait Embassy)
+
400 KD Salary
+
At least 2 Years in Kuwait
+
Professional (Eng, Dr, A/c, Programmer, etc. ).

OR

You have to hold a Driver visa.!!!!

Hope this will help somebody.

my name is venkatesh
d.o.b 11.04.1996
artical 22
want to make kuwait driving license
i want wasta

send me a message :)

asifraheem4 wrote:

if they want control traffic must control kuwaity every one at home if at home hv ten person at home 6 or 7 have car and also driver indian.bangdesh ha fuck the law

What is your problem if every Kuwaiti have 6 or 7 cars???
And you said fuck the law!! are you Sure??

Hello guys.

This thread is dated 2011. :/

Kindly start a new thread on the Kuwait forum with your questions in order to get recent infos.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thread closed

Closed