Teaching

Hey there
Does anyone have any idea how many days does it take fr MOE to send final offer letter after submitting all documents?

I submitted mine yesterday and I think we should expect to get the final contract in 2 months, probably a bit earlier

Hey thanks. Are u sure it takes abt 2 months because I was told mobilization date is 24th March.

When did you have the interview? I had it on the 23rd of February, I received the offer letter the 7th of March, and I was told the official contract will be issued in 3-4 weeks, let's say 2-3 weeks from now. Who told you about the mobilization date? Do you already have your official contract?

The interview was in Jan initial offer in Feb. My consultant told me abt the date but post that there has been no update. Everyone has been telling me that since there are a lot of teachers they are taking time to verify documents. I have not received the official contract yet but I am worried since the mobilization date is near.
Do stay in touch.

Hi, have you received your final contract yet?

Hey,
Not yet, still waiting. What abt u?

Hey, no not yet, I had my interview in feb and got my initial contract in March. I've given everything back, just waiting for the final contract.  Have you already been given a mobilisation date?

Is ur consultant asking for service charge ****. I m selected for MOE as chemistry teacher

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

Hiii i am going to give interview plzzz tell me whole selection process .just give me idea of difficulty level of questions in written with example . Also what happen in interview?? Lesson plan 's topic is decided by us or they give it on the spot. It will help me alot