EP to DP

Hi Pratibha here,
I was working with one company in malaysia but i came to india in April 2018 for maternity and my company cancelled my visa dont know when. My babys DP is ready with stage1 and its valid till April 25. Now my concern is i am still in India and my husband is applying for DP as he is in Malaysia now, so what about my EP?? Can we apply for DP without physical cancellation of my EP?

EP can be cancelled without submitting passport

but how? EP has been cancelled online by my company. Physical cancellation is mandatory???and i want to come back to malaysia now. How is that possible. i have new passport now.Visa is on old passport how to deal with this overall situation.

Check the ESD website in the downloads section. It's in a note under the shortening of EP/DP.

To stop people blocking a company's quota the method stated was approved last year.

yes i found it.
Thanks alot.

It has one form attched and following steps

*Additional document for cancellation of pass without a physical passport: Employer to request Original Statutory Declaration letter (Surat Akuan Sumpah) by Commission of Oath (Submission at ESD, Putrajaya ONLY).

I don't have to do anything, my company has to submit the form and Original Statutory Declaration letter?

What actually i have to do and my company has to do .
I am confused here.

This  same form will transfer my EP from old passport to new passport and then cancel my EP without physical cancellation. ??

You don't have an EP to transfer. From what you wrote earlier it has already been cancelled.

The company takes the action (Statutory Declaration Letter) to cancel the EP when a passport is not available. They also update their database to remove employment status

I assume you resigned in some way and left employment in an ordily fashion.

It's time to submit your annual Tax Return for 2018 unless you did your tax clearance when you left employment