Looking for advice on jobs and moving to Indonesia

Hello my name is Jamie Stainer I'm from England I'm married to an Indonesian women ive been there a few times and love it out there I'm thinking about moving over there to be closer to my wife and spend more time with her i would be very greatful if anyone could give me some advice on what jobs an English person can  do in Indonesia and what visa i would need thank you

1. jobs available here,you can be a english teacher,especially if you have the skills and requirements
2.visa suitable for you indeks 317

if you need any help on visa pm me.

xheers,
rick

Could help if you let us know your skills sector

That's great to hear there jobs available for an English person out in indonesia and that i can get a visa and my work skills i have a few. by trade im a painter and decorator I've done a little carpentry plumbing and tiling ive also done a littling teaching working woth kids teaching them sports and love working with animals but I'm also willing to learn thanks for the help guys hope to hear back from you both with some more advice!

That's great to hear there jobs available for an English person out in indonesia and that i can get a visa and my work skills i have a few. by trade im a painter and decorator I've done a little carpentry plumbing and tiling ive also done a littling teaching working woth kids teaching them sports and love working with animals but I'm also willing to learn thanks for the help guys hope to hear back from you both with some more advice!

I've also worked as a chef in a pub worked my way up to 2nd chef i worked there for over 3 years

Jamiestainer wrote:

im a painter and decorator I've done a little carpentry plumbing and tiling ive also done a littling teaching working woth kids teaching them sports and love working with animals

You can't legally do any of them here except teacher (if you're qualified)

Jamiestainer wrote:

I've also worked as a chef in a pub worked my way up to 2nd chef i worked there for over 3 years

or that

That's what I thought and i have done teaching sports to childeren but I'm not a qualified teacher

If you have a degree and a teaching certificate such as a Celta then you stand a chance of being employed by a school. But the salary isn't the best when you start but then again you are here.

Teaching is the simplest way on but you need to have the supporting documents. If you are again a trained and qualified chef with good references then there is a chance someone would hire you but make sure what offer is given comes with full legal sponsorship.