New members of the Liberia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Liberia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Liberia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Liberia is a semi-developed country compare where am coming from (Nigeria) but there's one thing Liberia has that my country didn't have, Peace.
Also Liberia is a practice lawful country, u dare not overthrone the laws here. Am enjoying my stay and God bless Liberia and Nigeria.

True

Liberia is a beautiful place with beautiful people  cuisine

Any Kenyans onboard here...

Liberia is a very nice and wonderful country with good and hospitable people. May God continue to bless mama Liberia and Sierra Leone.

I'm a Ghanaian
I'm in Monrovia Liberia now, I'm enjoying every bit of my day because as a missionary I meet different people everyday and I like the hospitality, their foods. In shot I like the freedom of movement
From here I will be moving to Sierra Leone
God bless Liberia and bless my homeland Ghana

Please I will be glad to meet new friends here in Liberia before moving to Sierra Leone,  and if anyone from Sierra Leone will like me as a friend and a brother in the lord I will be grateful
God bless as all

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880464

Thanks!

Closed