Help from Afar...

I am an American minister who is working closely with a pastor in Liberia.  I visited in October/November of 2009, conducted a conference and held many revival meetings.  I also met with some dignitaries and have begun to offer assistance as able for starting small businesses.  I have joined this blog and forum as an attempt to network with Liberians living in America who may be interested in helping their countrymen in such a way.  We are being effective with what we have been given thus far, but are looking to expand this ministry to reach more Liberians and accomplish more for both the Kingdom of God and this precious, recuperating country.  Pray for us and contact me here if you can help send funds back home!

Hi,
I am actually a Liberia returning home after over 27 years living in the US and it has been quite challenging to say the least.  I realize God has a special calling on my life and I am determined to continue my work here...started a small school and would like to meet you if possible. Just recently decided to join this blog out of curiousity....my name is Marjanne and I live in Monrovia...