Single guy looking for next destination

Thought i might post in the global section first and then narrow down to specific country/s.

I am a 40 yr old guy - some would say tall, dark, and handsome. Well educated and financially secure (retired at 32). I have lived in 10 countries and traveled to 99. The main countries I live (present tense) in are Oz and England. I spent significant time (2? 3 years?) in Thailand partying and enjoying myself. There is just one problem though .. I do not find oriental/Mongolian looking women attractive at all. And the women there are all about the money. Otherwise Thailand is paradise and perfection. Can't get even a close second.

I have spent extended time in Medellin, Colombia. Never felt safe there eventhough I am a built 2metre tall guy.

I was looking for recommendation of cities and countries where it would be a good place to settle down, meet a nice woman. On my travels this year I was SUPER surprised with Serbia - the women are just drop dead gorgeous. But shame it is winter now.

I am not be interested in divorced and/or women with children. If I could meet a well educated ambitious career oriented women then that would be the ultimate.

I am considering Florianopolis or Furterzela in Brazil - any other recommendations would be really welcome. Latin America, middle east, Africa are some options due to the good weather and beaches. Otherwise it might have to be India - no idea which city - maybe some small village where I can meet wifey and start a family.

re-reading my post it does seem like I am searching for an unicorn .. sigh ... hoping someone can share some tips/leads

This popcorn post is likely to bring up some interesting answers.
I'll start with a truth from years of not looking for a wife. If the right lady exists, it won't matter what her race or whatever is, it'll just happen.
As for advertising your wealth and telling the world you're looking for a wife - gold diggers' fodder.

I wouldn't say I am rich - gone are those days where you have to be a multi-milionaire to retire

I would say I maintain a tight wallet .. only 5% of what I earnt ever saw the light of day.

re: gold diggers - I don't plan on meeting/communicating directly with anyone from this site - just looking for city/country recommendations. Any golddiggers will not get anywhere with me ... even bronzediggers will have no luck  :D

A successful marriage usually centers around alignment to a primary purpose like having and raising children, enjoying retirement and etc. What is your purpose? According to this site someone with your demographics has a 38% chance of marrying https://www.brainmeasures.com/calculato … calcid=75. What seems timeless in the dance between sexes is that a man will chase a woman until she decides to be caught. According to your criteria, this Vietnam community is not going to go well. Good luck.

Finding a partner is not a matter of geography.
But with your overgrown expectations, you'll have problems anywhere.
I hope you find the wife you deserve!

I am not asking for more than I am giving.. Infact asking for less. So I don't see anything wrong

I am sure the girls will see it better than you.

My mind drifted off towards peacocks while reading that. Not sure why.

If you'd like to see a menu of women from each country, google, "Curious study calculates the “average” female face for each country." Make a selection, and now you're good to go.
https://imgur.com/gallery/EUp9C

You're gonna need to work fast, though. You're already 40, so it's nothing but downhill from here. If you get married and give birth today, your son will be 10 when you're 50, so rugby bonding session time is almost gone.

Dude, crime rate & costs are increasing fast as hell in Florianopolis due to commercialization. And I can't believe you even mentioned Fortaleza. Are you joking, bro? I can't tell.

I can't believe it, but I found your unicorn. Scroll down to the fourth picture. She's wearing a unicorn shirt! It's obviously a sign. The internet is so amazing. You gotta invite me to the wedding. You must.
https://mavericktraveler.com/serbian-women/

In my opinion, love cannot be planned. It's just gonna happen. And then we're old raisins and can't remember where I put my hearing aid.

Great post, Metalhead, and terrific link - that‘s where the OP and his antiquated ideas of the female half of humankind belong (instead of on this forum, which propagates a more balanced, less objectifying viewpoint!).

You are clearly small minded to chunk down my post to 'objectifying'. It's important to have  standards.

With divorce rates over 50% and other relationships failing well before marriage clearly love is not such a clear cut determinants to a happy union.

I could educate you but I am not here for that. I have no idea who you are, what opportunities you have/had access to, where you are in the social hierarchy. I don't know and I don't care.. Just know, based on your judgmental post, that you are not worth listening to. Ciao ..

Human physical diversity varies widely. People come in all sorts of shapes and colors. Yet, mental diversity varies to even a wider extent.

It's easy to notice physical handicaps, like a person with no arms or burnt skin. But it's not easy to distinguish the mental handicaps.

People are on an equal playing field. A cripple is not at any more disadvantage, in life, than any other person. If you look at your beautiful body and see no handicaps, then the handicaps are within your mind.

When looking for a partner and determining compatibility and long-term tenability, it's critical to see past the physical characteristics, find the mental handicaps of your partner and accept them as they are. You need to know what yours are as well, to know what your partner has to put up with and to be able to reach an agreeable state of compromise.

So if you're judging someone by just their looks, it's kinda like looking at a Rembrandt and seeing nothing but the signature.

God will give you the perfect time and a right woman! Good luck.

Juls31 wrote:

God will give you the perfect time and a right woman! Good luck.

Are you sure?!?
Which of the Gods does this?
And how does he/she/it deliver the woman?
Can I order online?

God helps those that help themselves. In other words depend on no one.

Will love to know more either

You have to visit Yerevan ,Armenia ))

i am waiting for all peoples want to come georgia  ......TBILISI... for smalll time or longtime

Hello simba
How are you

am good you ?

Hello Can we be friends

I'm curious to know which country did you end up going to? Lol
Anyway I hope you find what you're looking for

Tunisia

You can find a golden unicorn here but flaunting your wealth, or talking too much will have you scammed and leaving with a sour mouth and dry underwear.

Being European in appearance (you state that you are dark in appearance, where are you from? Are you Arab? Indian? Pakistani? a Southern European with more-than-average melanin? This plays a role) will have women naturally gravitate towards you.

Speak less than you know, show less than you own. Tunisia is a Thailand for those who have money and like Caucasian women. People here, like in Brazil, are anything from chocolate black to ice white in complexion.

People speak English, French and Arabic but be aware that there are parts of Tunisia that look like Baghdad and some that look like Paris/Marseille. There are even some women who will not insist on you being Muslim (if you are not already). If you need a local guide (who understands you and all of your gimmicks, because Tunisians are... different... as you will come to learn and you will need time alone/with 'your own' people), I am at your disposal

:lol: what's kuteguy asking and whats everyone else saying  :offtopic:

"I am not be interested in divorced and/or women with children. If I could meet a well educated ambitious career oriented women then that would be the ultimate."

Wondering why that is. You do know those are not mutually exclusive right? And usually, men who say this can't handle the women who actually fit the bill.

:unsure

You will get what you are looking for if you have less expectation. No place in the world could offer you based on your high demand...

Wishing you all the best in your searching ;)

U aren't just looking for a wife but also u need recommendations 🙄

Well, I recommend u go to LaLa land at where u may find mermaid with ur preferred color.
P. S. : mermaids speak many languages and if ur lucky enough u may find a  gorgeous one who can change her skin couple times a year 😉

Gohar Hakobian wrote:

You have to visit Yerevan ,Armenia ))

Armenia and Romania have the heaven girls

:lol:
What did I just  read?  This popped up in my Feed, for reasons I can't fathom. Dude, just go with the  flow.  Don't go looking.  The right one will just come along when you least expect it.  Continue to live life, laugh,and  love your friends. Am in Egypt, from USA, people have similar expectations' a girl has to be educated, ambitious etc but same time they  expect her to be ready to have children and care for them-all that isn't feasible, may need to hire babysitter, maid etc.  World economy is getting very expensive for everyone, except the filthy rich.  It's alright to expect a lady to look decent, have an education etc, but don't expect perfection, that's unrealistic.

I would recommend you to visit Sri Lanka.
Have you ever been here? I'm sure, you would love this country.
Just go through internet and search to get an idea about the place. If there's something you want to know about the country I like to help with this as a citizen in Sri Lanka.🙂

I would say possibly Scandinavian countries. Lots of independent carreer-ist women.

Reading the first post, my eyes rolled so much that I gave myself a headache.  The replies were worth it, however.

The funny thing about shallow, superficial people complaining that they cannot find someone who is not shallow and superficial is in how lacking they are in self-awareness.

metalhead9 wrote:

It's easy to notice physical handicaps, like a person with no arms or burnt skin. But it's not easy to distinguish the mental handicaps.

Sometimes it is. Sometimes they announce themselves loud and clear.

Khalida.UNC wrote:
metalhead9 wrote:

Sometimes it is. Sometimes they announce themselves loud and clear.

Sometimes crystal clear - even on forums :D

10 out of 10 and a gold star to Khalida.UNC

Find activities and meet other expats

OR