Previous PTB, lung scar

Hi I wanted to apply/work in any UAE countries but I'm always hesitant since I have a lung scar and even on my annual medical it seen on my x-ray. I asked some of my friends working there and they said some of their co workers has it. Can anyone advised or have same experience and currently working in any UAE countries can find a work even with a lung scar. Please. Thank you

Hi
People have reported problems during the medical test.
You may be asked to leave after medical reports.

Thank you.

If it is a visible TB scar; doesn't matter whether old or new, the following will apply:

No chance to work in Bahrain, Saudi, Oman, Kuwait and Qatar.

Possibility in UAE IF you are on an existing visa and renewing.  New visas, no chance.

How about Dubai to be specific, since you didn't  mention it.

Thank you

I did mention it ie UAE. Read third line of my reply.

Ohh okay,best option is to leave i guess😣.thanks alot.

please buy serrapeptase and cod liver oil, take it for 3 months there then before you go here have we xray their,also drink milk, I don't know if it helps but k take both of them

Medically speaking, there is absolutely NO evidence for any of these treatments on lung scars.  Scars by their nature are permanent - they fade but never go away.   

I have seen many people swear by milk and how it helped them to clear the medical but the real fact that actually helped:

1) Every x-ray session is dependent on film exposure and quality - minor scars can always be missed on human scans of the film especially if the quality and contrast is not great
2) Radiologist interpretation of the scar.  Many radiologists for minor stuff don't bother to mark it as something of concern

Having said that, if you have a TB SCAR especially after having suffered from active TB, which is VERY much distinguishable from any other type of scar - nothing in point 1 or point 2 will help you except failure of equipment and incompetence of radiologist.   Definitely not milk :)