Phone registration

Hi,

My 3 months is 2 days from being over but I still haven't registered my phone but I am wondering if they block my phone will they block my number 2 because that s where i ll get the message for ikamet.

Also, I have a second phone I used only with wifi will they block that phone to?

Kind Regards

hello

on which visa you are here ,

regards

I came with a 3 months internship visa and I applied for RP which I still haven t received

Hi- Adding a question here. Can someone please explain what is the mobile phone registration process/ I am here on a work visa. Thanks in advance

Hi Ferdaous12,
Before they block your phone you will get an SMS message (every month) from "YASAL UYARI" that will mention how many more days you have left before they block your phone. Normally they will give you between 3 months and 6 months, but it is most accurate if you check the SMS that you received.
Anyway if you have another phone that you did not insert a SIM card (only wifi) they will not block it.
Regards

Hi divyajoshi1001,

The easiest process if you have your residence permit or work permit, is first to get your e-devlet şifre (e-government password) from any PTT office (it costs 2 lira but take your passport with you as well as your turkish RP or WP card.
Then you can login to e-devlet portal and make the registration and the payment online, and your phone will be registered within a few hours.

Regards

Alamari,

Thank you very much for your detailed and very helpful answer.

However, it s been 90 days and I never received that message.

Also, I still don t have my RP, I think I should receive it in the upcoming weeks.

You shouldn't worry about it too much until you get your RP. If they do block your phone you can just put the SIM in your other phone and keep working.
Once you get your RP and then your e-devlet you can decide to register whichever one of the two phones (even if it is locked).

Thanks