Residence permit?

Hi everybody,

What are the options that guarantee the Residence permit for 1year ?
:rolleyes:

* May be any tunisian inhere?

Thanks ,

I found the following when I applied for my residence permit..

1) Need residential proof of address to show where you would be staying in future and where you are staying currently.
2) A balance of 500 USD per month in your bank account for the no of months you are applying for.. i.e if you are requesting for 6 month residence permit you need a balance of 300 USD in your account
3) Some photographs (think six)
4) Some forms to fill

NOTE -
a) I applied for my permit via an agency and found it considerably easier, as most of the authorities couldn't converse in english
b) Since I applied via agency there might have been more documents that are required which I am not aware of.. So suggest you to check the website for up to date info.
c) I believe you can get appointment in advance to apply for your permit and I strongly suggest you to do this since it very crowded most of the time. Also on the day of application go early since they follow a token system to people who apply and there would be many people who would have got the apppointment on the same day as you.

hi Thanks
I know about all of this:),  but what I'm asking about is: for some nationalities the maximum given for Residence permit is 6 months; I want to know what are the available reasons that an applicant  has to proove ( may be study ,Business ...) in order to stay at least 1 year ?

lol sorry then ;) ..

Btw if you get to know what you require for 1 year permit let me know as well as I got only 6 month permit..

I am interested too

Adelaidée wrote:

Hi everybody,

What are the options that guarantee the Residence permit for 1year ?
:rolleyes:

* May be any tunisian inhere?

Thanks ,

1) Need residential proof of address to show where you would be staying in future and where you are staying currently.
2) A balance of 500 USD per month in your bank account for the no of months you are applying for.. i.e if you are requesting for 6 month residence permit you need a balance of 300 USD in your account
3) Some photographs (think six)
4) Some forms to fill

NOTE :
a) I applied for my permit via an agency and found it considerably easier, as most of the authorities couldn't converse in english
b) Since I applied via agency there might have been more documents that are required which I am not aware of.. So suggest you to check the website for up to date info.
c) I believe you can get appointment in advance to apply for your permit and I strongly suggest you to do this since it very crowded most of the time. Also on the day of application go early since they follow a token system to people who apply and there would be many people who would have got the apppointment on the same day as you.

iWork permit, that's the only option, or get married :)

[moderated: illegal comment.]

hi
really,how come?

Hi Prashanth S,

Do you still live in Istanbul.

I am from Bangalore India. I would like to know more about Istanbul and the living over there. I am planning to come over.

Can you help? Please send me your contact no and i will call you.

Thanks
Srini

Try to study in tomer an turkish course ,maybe than they will give you a  paper like your a student and than make ur resdience or simply study in one uni :)