Baby stuff to sell due to relocation

Hi,

My family is relocating from Denmark to Norway end of October, 2018.
We have a 16 months old daughter and some of her stuff we will not be able to carry with us, so we are trying to sell on a low price:
- Trille kombivogn (with carry cot)
- IKEA Hensvik baby cot with mattress
- IKEA Blames high chair for feeding
- Basson foam playing mat 6 pieces (60x60cm)

Let me know if anyone is interested.
Kind regards,
Bettina

Hi Bettina,

Feel free to post an advert in the Copenhagen classifieds, interested members will be able to contact you easily.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bettina,

Dba.dk is the place where the Danes sell (or buy) such stuff. It will reach a lot of people all over the country. And it's free.
You have to make four ads, as your stuff belongs to four different categories.
Barnevogne og kombivogne: Trille
Vugge, tremmesenge o.l.: Hensvik cot
Børne- og babymøbler: høj stol Blames
Andet legetøj: foam mats (skumpuslebrikker) Basson

You can indicate that your price isn't for bargaining. However, you shall expect that potential buyers will try.

You shall also indicate if you are willing to send the item. If so, you shall know that you can buy freight labels on the site with a deduction of 25 % (?) on the normal price (GLS). Normally, the buyer will tell you which transportation company he/she wants you to use.

Guloggratis.dk is another site for this purpose.  I always use dba with succes, but guloggratis also reaches a lot of people. Today's ads regarding babystuff reach a number of 50,651.

New ads will appear on the top of the list, but with so many ads your ad will soon disappear from the first page, but if you want to, you could update it on a daily basis. Give it a few days, and then begin to update.

I hope you have enjoyed your stay in Denmark, and I hope you'll find settle down in Norway.

/Nellie

Dear Nellie,

Thank you very much for the detailed information.

Honestly, we fell in love with Copenhagen, we have no mood for relocation. But my husband has a new project in Norway.

You have been a great help during our stay in Denmark and I do wish you all the best and happiness from the core of my heart.

Kind regards,
Bettina

Thank you so much, Bettina.   :)

Also my best wishes for you and your family,

:cheers:
/Nellie