Tax For Cargo

Hello everybody,just want to ask if anybody knows any information about sending a cargo.im from Manila.im planning to get married in romania this Year.so im planning to bring most of my stuff.

Im a pro musician,im planning to bring most of my instruments and gadget with me but the thing is its really expensive to check in my equipment in the plane because im only allowed 30 kilos.with that i can only bring 2guitars and some of my recording equipment.an agent told me its much better to send some of my things Via Cargo.

My question is,i asked the local cargo offices here about my package im planning to send maybe 30 kilos of my personal stuff maybe some clothes and some gadgets.i asked them if i will be charge for some tax for my personal items when it arrive there,and if ever are they going to open it and inspect the items one by one.(i dont mind them checking it via a scanner or xray.because im planning to wrap my gadgets for safety.)
They don't know anything about it.

Please Help if anybody has an idea about this,there already charging me approximately $500 for this 30 kilo package.being charge again or taxed again in romania will be the last thing i want to know when i arrive there to claim it.

Thanks very much in advance :)

Ask the exact cost of cargo to compare with Excess Baggage charge on the plane.

Hello Johnny the price for excess baggage in the plane is $35 per kilos so 30 kilos is $1,050 almost double.thanks