Job Seeker Visa from Chennai

Dear Members,

I am planning to apply for Job Seeker Visa and wanted to get clarified with folwing details.

1. How long does it to take for getting the visa stamped?
2. From the date of stamping, within how many days I should land in Germany, Is there any specific duration, that I should reach Germany from the day I get my visa stamped?
3. Is it mandatory to show mail communications of prospective employers to embassy during the time of Visa Interview?

It would be great if any members can share the details.

Thanks,
Arun

JSV is a very popular topic among Indians and this has been discussed many times on this forum. Did you read all the related threads that are already there?

Hi Beppi,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I have gone through few threads, but I am not able to get the complete answer on my need. I currently work in a software firm and need to serve two months notice on my official resignation. That is the question I was referring to in questions one and two. Also I am yet to attend any interviews, so wanted to know the mail communication details submission to embassy. Actually I came to know about this only after reading those in a thread.

It would be great, if you can share your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Arun

Well, I just pointed you to additional sources of information, in case a "complete answer on my need" is not what you get here.
Good luck anyway!

Dear Members,

I am a resident of Ghaziabad (Delhi-NCR), trying to get an appointment for Job Seeker Visa for Germany in New Delhi, however, it always says Slot is not available. I am very disappointed with the whole system.

Please suggest me a solution. Or add me in whatsapp groups to discuss the matter.
My number is -

Kind regards,
Sunny

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Can some one  please add me in Chennai  what's app group for visa appointment.