Marriage in German

hi i need some help to marry in german with a german girl.
at the moment i am illegel and living with my german friend .
now we both planing to marry but i do not now the best way to to in german to avoide go to pakistan after marraiage . for marraige visa.

i was a asylum seeker in norway . i can apply Asylum in german but they will put me in dublin law . and they will send me back to norway . i have born in german from pakistan nationals . and my current nataionlity is pakistani .

i have all paper that requiered for marraige in german with new passport .

can any one give best advice .

thnaks
                          waseeem

Hello Waseem.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope other members will be able to give you some advices.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi looking help for my friend

Hi Waseem,

your case sounds quite complex so I would recommend to contact an immigration lawyer or an organisation which helps illegal immigrants. If your friend is German this might be a useful contact for help:
http://www.igfm.de/menschenrechte/hilfe … sberatung/

They might be able to tell you what to do or at least point you into the right direction.

The Ausländerbehörde might asked you later for proof of your relationship, so I recommend to keep records of your common apartment, holidays etc..

Good luck!

As an illegal, you probably need to avoid all contact with authorities.
Thius you should change that status first before marrying. You probably need to return to a country where you are legal (e.g. Norway) and apply for a marriage visa at the German embassy there.
But apart from that, the previously given advice of consulting an immigration lawyer is a good one!