Applying Temporary Residency

Here are the requirements on applying temporary residency:(by the way I applied in Odessa since im under Odessa Oblast)

First thing we did we printed application form from ovir site.(My husband filled it up for me) Before you go to Ovir office you should have with you all the requirements;
-passport
-4photos (matte ,35x45)
-copy of your visa D
-notarized translated passport
-copy of marriage certificate
-copy of your husband's/wife's passport
-receipt from payment of 620 uah(which you need to pay in main Ovir office)

You should pass the following requirements to Ovir which is handling foreign residency, In odessa they have seperate office for this which is near to main ovir. After that you have to wait 10 days for the release. When you received your temporary residency permit , you have 30 days to register to your local town hall. They will put stamp on it .

*medical insurance any amount cover

This is excellent information and thanks for sharing.

I too will be looking to do the same later this year, after we are married. I live in Nikolaev, so hopefully the rules will be similar. I just wanted to ask, how long did you wait (or did you need to wait) after you were married? How did you stay in Ukraine until you obtained the permit and visa?

First I came in Ukraine with visa C it was my vacation during that time we got married in Ukraine I went back to Qatar where i was working and applied visa D after 15 days I got it . I resigned then went back to Ukraine after few weeks we applied temporary residency after 10 days I got it . It's up to you if you want to do it asap