UAE Automatic Driving License Conversion is possible now in Oman

To every Pakistani, Indian brothers.

Those who have UAE automatic Driving License will be able to convert there UAE automatic driving license to Oman from March 1 2018. I confirmed it from ROP so do not need to hurry to apply for driving license if you want it to get converted into Omani Automatic Driving License or else if you want manual driving license you can proceed.
Thank you Omani Govt <3

Nice and pretty happy to hear, but Is it officially declared or what ? Where is the source of this information.

HI ,ITS GREAT NEWS ,BUT THEY WILL KEEP THE DUBAI LICENSE OR WE WILL GET IT BACK .

From 2019 jan they will start oman automatic driving license(Its in the news) I called ROP they told me that from march 2018 you will convert it
Kind Regards,

Happy to hear this news.From which ROP station you have confirmed?

i called ROP for  Dubai automatic  driving license conversion they said no such news ..

I called rop infct they told me that I can convert it from march 1st bro

BROTHER WHICH ROP YOU HAVE CHECKED MY PRO INFORMED THAT IS NOT STARTED YET ...

Hi everyone,

@ Khan.imran, please lower your caps lock, caps lock is used on internet only when you are shouting/angry.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

ok ,i dont know about that ....but thanks for information

I think it's going to be applicable from 2019. I also had UAE DL but I got my Oman DL today after passing the road test. The DLs issued till 28 Feb 2018 come with a validity of 10 years. There are some rules being changed from March 2018. The initial validity of DL will be 1 year. If one gets more than 6 black points within the first year, the license will get cancelled and one has to go for road test once again from the scratch. Otherwise, after the first year, the DL will need to be renewed for another 2 years and same procedure every 2 years.

I called rop they said frm march 1st its possible

Sounds like great news!

How about driving license from other GCC countries? Or so far only UAE driving license can be converted? Thanks for sharing  :top:

Hello brother's Did any one converted uae automatic driving licence to Oman.Please updated the latest information.

Hi Everyone pls let me know if u have changed Uae Automatic license to Oman automatic license

Hi everyone. I have uae driving license automatic with GCC. Now iam in Oman trying to convert my license oman automatic driving license. Please can someone help me out on this how do the convert. If any new rules changed.

Hello brother's Did any one converted uae automatic driving licence to Oman.

Hi everyone, I went yesterday rop for uae automatic licence transfer Omani automatic licence. They said that it will change on 2019 Jan not now. If u want Omani driving license then uae automatic base u can give test. First one test will be driving center. Then second test will be final test. If pass u will get manual driving license.

Hello brother ,we have to give test in Automatic Car or ,manual car .

Now manual test. Two test one is hill and second is road test. No parking test or no drum test.

Did u manage to get your UAE license converted?

I have a valid UAE automatic license. Has the new rule of converting automatic license in force now?
How can i get this converted as of date.

Hello Guys,
I have automatic Qatar Driving license, Is it possible to convert as Oman DL? Did anyone change so far? Also, the GCC logo mentioned in the license.

how much is the cost? malaysia driving licence any convert? I heard in bahrain able to convert but oman seems like not, but oman can convert licence from bahrain...

You are giving wrong information, you should not. It will start in early 2019.  I confirmed with DG- ROP.

Hi.

Is  it a Genuine news that We can convert UAE Automatic Driving License to Omani License from Jan 1st -2019 onwards.?

Should we attend any test here!

Thanks

Dear Hasin,

Is it confirmed that UAE automatic DL can convert to Oman automatic DL from 1st  January 2019? without attending any road test (i mean over the counter) Please reply to me.

Hello wassup? Anyone here? I would like to apply for DL in automatic car in Oman. I think I can go ahead right? Coz from Jan 1st 2019 even men's can use automatic cars for taking lessons.. Just wanna ask about this.....

can you help me.. I have uae automatic driving license. Since 3 month i m trying but i didnt get proper way to convert.. i m working in suwaiq region, that suwaiq rop said i has to go muscat.. but my eye test center guy said rustaq they will do.. I don't know how and what is exact procedure.. they are lot of confusion.

Hello Mohammed,

Welcome to expat.com!

You have unfortunately posted on a thread that has remained inactive since 2019.

For more visibility on the forum, kindly create a new discussion on the Muscat forum.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Closed