What I have to consider in my working contract

Hi, I plan to move with my family to HK for a new job.

Before I start to discuss about Benefits with my new employer, somebody can give me some ideas what I should ask for? What is important to get from the new employer?
I read already something but I would like to hear from you, who lives and work already in HK.

Thanks for your help

Unfortinately I can not give you anyidea, but I am interested in your topic because I was also offered a job in HK but employeer doesn`t care to discuss anything. you have to accept what you are offered, that are the words of him. as to me you should  discuss working time and working days in the week, med insurance (incl infectionist), when you period will be over, the employeer sjould besr responcibility for your repatriation. Choosing accomodation you have to participate in it to get it more corresponding to your demands... who will pay for accomodation incl electicity, water . other... school for children...
wish you luck!

Thanks for your feedback. It'S quite difficult. If you ask too much they not interested anymore if I ask less it makes no sense to move at the end of the day

thank you for thanks :-)  you know, I have no feedback from my emploeer for a month or so, may be I am out of question by now ? we had long holidays and it s likely to be active by now... where are you from?