Job for Vietnamese

Hi every expatriate,

I'm Vietnamese, I would like to find a job in Hong Kong, I would appreciate if anyone can share about job experience for Vietnamese in Hong Kong. I have been a secretary and assistant to manager in Viet Nam for 7 years. Currently I get married with my Chinese husband and we are living in Hong Kong now. Very nice to know everyone in this forum. Have a nice day :)

Hello Annie Nguyen.

Welcome to the forum! :)

So to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Hong Kong forum.

I invite you to read these articles on Work/Labor market in China.

The Jobs in Hong Kong section might help as well. You should post an advert there.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

Hi Aurélie,

Thanks for your guiding :). Have a nice day.

Annie Nguyen wrote:

Hi every expatriate,

I'm Vietnamese, I would like to find a job in Hong Kong, I would appreciate if anyone can share about job experience for Vietnamese in Hong Kong. I have been a secretary and assistant to manager in Viet Nam for 7 years. Currently I get married with my Chinese husband and we are living in Hong Kong now. Very nice to know everyone in this forum. Have a nice day :)

Hi Ms.Annie,

I am Vietnamese and still living in Vietnam with a good job (Sales Executive at OCS International Facilities Services), but now I have a lot of problems around that make me wanna move to Hong Kong for several years, not escape police or something like that. I only wanna avoid something stupid here.

Reason for me to choose Hong Kong is that I want to learn Chinese and improve my English also. The girl who I love is a Chinese girl and we have some problem which make us hard to be with each other.

Now I am trying to find a job in Hong Kong then find the way to come there. Not easy for me when I have no a lot of money, so I must try to find some really lucky chance for myself.

I am really grateful to you for helping me find a job there, only a job and nothing else.

Thanks and Best regards.

You can do the same kind of job in Hong Kong.

Dear all,

I am Vietnamese and I would like to find a job in Hongkong also. But it is hard for me to do that as I do not know Chinese. I wonder if there is any jobs related to english and vietnamese ? I would study Chinese through working and living there . Is there anybody have experience about this, please do let me know . Thank you so much!

Regards,

Lynn

Hi Annie,

You get any job in Hong Kong yet?

Regards,
Joe.T

Hi Joe,

Note that Annie Nguyen might no more be active on the this thread, as this thread was posted 2 years ago.

Please feel free to create a new topic on the Hong Kong forum if you need help and information. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi Joe,

I am a Vietnamese leaving in Hong kong now. I am looking for job, Do you have any available job that can offer or refer me to other source that you know. For more details, Please contact me by this email adress:

[email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best.

Hi misa choco,

I will also advise you to post your job request in the Jobs in Hong Kong section. ;)

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla,

Thanks, i will do it.

Best.

Hi everyone,

I'm Vietnamese. I have been living in Hong Kong for over 5 years. I can speak English and Cantonese. Currently, I work for a garment company in Hong Kong. I m a shipping clerk cum interpreter. I m looking for part time interpreter job. Thanks!

Nice to know all of you here and have a nice day! :)

Hi Joe,

Sorry for my late reply, I didn't know that I have many message from you guys in this topic. Currently I didn't go work as I just have a little baby and need to take care of him till he back to kindergarden :)...
Anyway, thanks for your concern and let's keep in touch in this forums. Good luck to you and very nice to receive your message here.
Regards,