I need Visa to Kyrgyzstan

i want to travel to kyrgystan and i want to know if there is work there and i need their Job

David

Hi and welcome on Expat.com David :)

Maybe you could tell in what field you are intending to work.

Regards
Armand

For most of EU countries and US/Canada, it's not necessary to obtain a tourism visa up to 60 days.

This is especially good news when friends or family wants to visit you:

According to the law (signed on July 27, 2012) citizens of 44 countries are free to travel to Kyrgyzstan for the period up to 60 days!

The list of 44 countries:
Commonwealth of Australia, Republic of Austria, Kingdom of Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Vatican, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Hungary, Federal Republic of Germany, Kingdom of the Netherlands, The Hellenic Republic, Kingdom of Denmark, Iceland, Kingdom of Ireland, Kingdom of Spain, The Italian Republic, Canada, Republic of Korea, The State of Kuwait, The Republic of Latvia, The Republic of Lithuania, The Principality of Liechtenstein, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, Republic of Malta, The Principality of Monaco, New Zealand, Kingdom of Norway, United Arab Emirates, The Republic of Poland, Portuguese Republic, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, The Republic of Singapore, The Slovak Republic, The Republic of Slovenia, United States of America, Republic of Finland, The French Republic, The Republic of Croatia, The Czech Republic, The Swiss Confederation, Kingdom of Sweden, The Republic of Estonia, The State of Qatar, State of Brunei Darussalam, Kingdom Bahrain.

More information: concept.kg/eng/business_travel/visa/