US expats

I am working for a consulting company and am planning a sales/marketing business trip in the US. I need to find out more about my audience, which are US expats. I am currently located in Bishkek, therefore US expats living in Bishkek are more than welcome to message me. Thanks bunches!

Hi, I'm a US expat living in Bishkek, what sort of information do you need?

Hi! Thanks for the reply. If you want, I can explain what company I am from and then I will ask you just a few questions. If you do not have time, could you just look at the website of our company (assortis.com), which is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium and let me know would you personally as an expat be interested in any of the services we provide. If yes, what areas of the US or what conferences/seminars should I attend to spread the word about our company more effectively. I studied in the US for 2 years getting my MBA but I am not sure I know this area of expertise...aid to development sector and how it is interesting/not interesting to US expats working abroad. If you could help, that would be awesome. If this takes too much time, then it is fine too. Please let me know either way. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Cholpon

Hi Cholpon, I took a look at the company's website and I'm sorry that I can't offer any advice. I don't work in the development sector so the services don't appeal to me personally, and I don't know enough about the field to suggest how to market it. Best of luck!

Large collection of the best US brand bags "DAKINE" in Active Sector sport shop (near Tsum) Ogonbaeva 93/crossing Gogolia street!

Most of US expats in KG are working for US Air base, for Peace Corps and USAID. You can find them at Metro Pub, Obama café, Alabama café, Beyrut café on Sovetskaya, Golden Bull Disco.

Hello, I am from Texas and will be in Kyrgyztan end of August.