Is English speaking Tv available

Hello this could be a deal breaker   :D  is there English speaking tv available HBO abc,cbs ect by satellite or internet can't miss our game of thrones lol lol I mean would Puerto reico be paradise wth out your tv thanks and it is -1 degree Fahrenheit here and going to be going down burrrrr
Thanks

Yes, it depends on the package you get.

There are several TV providers in PR, where you settle will determine which provider you will get and whatever packages that provider has available. Same for Internet and the speed you will get. There is always dish network available to most of the island.

Thanks boy We are going to owe you a lot of dinners out when we get there you are definitely on it  I thought they should have the same satilight package but wasn't sure Internet is important we have satellite internet now so it isn't the fastest I was surprised when I was told by on person i talked to about a house around  Gonzalez Area that they have fiber available that was a house in there he was in the mountain area

Please remember: this is the USA...we have everything you have where ever you are...probably more.

Thanks for the info my wife was worrying that everything on cable would be in Spanish she had saw that almost all the local new was in Spanish and thought that the rest might be the same we want to learn Spanish but it is hard to teach this old dog

As to Internet: Fiber Internet is available in some areas, mostly metro area, but don't expect Gigabit Internet service at all times, there are only a few fiber cables to the US in and out of the island shared by all providers and the government. Most packages for regular service are not what I would call fast.

Consider using your phone as a hotspot in case you loose your normal Internet service. Best use AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint. Verizon does not play in PR, it does work by hopping onto the other providers but I had nothing but trouble every time I visited. I end up switching to T-Mobile.

Thanks I have Verizon now but contract is up so this week I will Change over to a new one after the towers have all be downed by the storm it probably will be a while until the smaller areas get up fully the sat phone was for emergencies and for now until the entire island gets back up it's only around 350 to get set up with a used one I have some connections as part of my company I had designed and set up emergency operation centers for government and major companies glad to be done with that some of my contacts said that they still have some big dead zones there but didn't know if they had any making any deals on service and I know to trust the locals not the guys that just show up for disasters I always went to any area to ask what work best instead of the company's lol

I've seen a lot of English TV in Airbnb rentals, but I'm not sure what service they use.  There seems to be a lot of satellite TV down there, however.

Ann

Thanks I think we can still get the same sat service we use now