Seeking for an intership! Working for free

Hello!! My name is María and I come from Málaga, located in the South of Spain.

I am a Spanish student who have almost finished my final year at University (Bachelor in Advertising an PR). I am looking for a company or institution to spend a period of intership in Bali which can help me to develop my knowledge in a practical way, but at the same time, to enrich my life experiences learning from a different culture.

My university, in collaboration with another program offers a grant for those students who want to live the experience of working outside Spain boundaries. The program gives all the facilities to the company: all the expenses that the students may have during the intership period are cover by the grant (salary, go and return travel, heath and travel insurance, social responsibilities insurance, visa, etc). So the company it's not obliged to pay me nothing!

I am dynamic, enthusiastic, and I adapt easily to new places, who loves to mix with others and who has professional experience in companies in the same sector. A time over here I developed a growing interest in cultural and event management and of course in PR and communications in general.

I will like people to help me with some contacts of some spanish companies working in Bali, or maybe they know companies from there that may what some people working as an intership for free! It is a great opportunity for me!

It would be also great some advise in all related to how can I look for an intership in Bali, and how is living there.

THANK YOU!!!! ; )

I understand that even for unpaid work you must get a working permit to be legal. That costs US$1,200 + bribes. All you need then is the visa.
Your employer (Sponsor) normally pays the fees.

mas fred wrote:

I understand that even for unpaid work you must get a working permit to be legal. That costs US$1,200 + bribes. All you need then is the visa.
Your employer (Sponsor) normally pays the fees.

Yes you are right, but my university and the program I'am enrolled will also take in charge of those expenses, and paperwork. So the only thing I need is a company that would like to have me working with them, in order to start with all the process. If anyone knows some please tell me : )
Thank you!

are you planning to come to jakarta as well?

well is wasn't in my plans, but of couse it woud be a possibility! contact with me [email protected] if you will have some informations.
Thank you!!

Hallo maria when you want to come in bali,, I try to ask to my friend about job for you..she's working in hotel as PR too..

Hello!!! I will go in the moment I find some job :) Wuuaao that will be just GREAT if your friend could help me to find something. THANK you very much, we keep in touch ok? We can talked by email [email protected] if you prefer.
Bye bye! I hope to hear from you soon.

Ok,,I gave you information what you need asap..hope my friends could help you...

Are you still looking for an internship?

Hello! ;) Yes I am, please contact with me by email [email protected].

Cheers!!
María