Australian Female to Marry Tunisian Man

Hi

Im planning to Marry next year just a simple marriage in tunisia what kind of paperwork needs to be organised there and how much notice needs to be given please no negative comments against tunisian men they not all the same thanks

From my recent marriage me being british
I needed my passport my birth certificate my divorce certificate a notice of impediment which took 3 weeks in uk.
We married in Hammamet we went into the town hall and was sent to an office down the road cost us 160tnd we married the same day no appointment.
All papers had to be translated to french which cost us 40tnd.
He needed his id and birth certificate and 2 witnesses
Was quick and simple

Thankyou so much for reply :) simple is what we both want

I needed to get the same papers (instead of divorce papers it was a certificate saying that I am not married), but I had to legalise all of them in Germany. Please contact your embassy to make sure that your certs meet the Tunisian requirements, a quick phone call should be sufficient.

I got the translations in Germany too. It was more expensive, but like that the translations already had the German legalisation done.

I had to get the German paperwork legalised again in Tunisia.

Simple is not what I recall when I remember the paperwork... ;-)

Hi Bexx,
I was wondering how you went with everything above. I'm AUSTRALIAN planning to marry in December in Tunisia to a Tunisian.
Anything special worth noting? Thanks!

Hi
My girlfriend is from Greece and we plan to get marry in August but i want to understand if the divorce document is enough or she must bring the certificate of impediment too.
Pls help me because i m so confused

DhahbiMaria wrote:

Hi
My girlfriend is from Greece and we plan to get marry in August but i want to understand if the divorce document is enough or she must bring the certificate of impediment too.
Pls help me because i m so confused

If you read post #2 its states all the documents needed.

I'm Canadian and we married in Tunis and I needed a (Canadian) gouvernement document indicating my civil status.

Hi I'm traveling to Tunisia in a couple of weeks me and Boyfriend is getting Married I'm from Australia 🇦🇺 He tells me I need a Birth Certificate and my Passport and a Licence to Marry and a Certificate of Celibacy is this all I need ? Thank you so much if I could get a reply back I just need some information 😊

@lorrainew2700 Congrats! Yes thats all you need but make sure you have certified translated copies of everything! Good luck x

@gadearayed Sorry for the late reply 😊 Thank you so much and I really Appreciate it, Yes very Exciting first time traveling outta Australia and I can't wait to Be with him finally ❤️

Hey how can I divorce my wife.We both live in Australia but got married in Tunisia.We are separated she has changed her last name.I just want to get a divorce and move on with my life