Education option for children of Thailand

Hello fellow expats.
I am from India and have been living in Thailand for past 7 years. I am a Marine engineering lecturer.
I am not married yet( in fact i am single and looking for the special one).
Since i have worked myself in the Thai education system,frankly i am not keen of sending my children( hey i will have cute little daughter one day!) to Thai schools.
As an expat, if the child cannot speak or understand Thai, the only ( but providing quality) option are International schools. International schools are expensive.
Kindly share experience if as an expat you have faced same problem, open to suggestions.

You might look into some government schools that offer an international curriculum for middle class students. Satree Phuket School would be one good example. I'm sure there are others.

Thanks.  I didn't know about this. Government schools offering International curriculum.

You're most welcome.

Hmmm... this special one to be, will she be Thai? If so, there are some wonderful preschools for ages 2-6 such as the Good Kids Christian preschool for my grand daughter Tenna. They teach good English there, indeed, with my influence and many thousands of videos, she speaks far better English than you and having also special tutoring is more advanced in all respects at age six than most fourth graders in the USA, plus she speaks Thai nearly as well. She qualifies for the special advanced school in Chiang Mai next season, though she expresses a preference for regular school. Why try to be the smartest in the world, that's not the most important thing. I think you should wait and see.