Any embassy person to discuss and help

Dear all,

Good evening partners iam local person need a helping hand. If you know any embassy personel that live here in Indonesia please let me know that his/hers helping hand will have good rewards.

Please send me a message so we will have serious discussion about it and get through to problem solving. Send me privateley as soon as possible. Problem to be solved is urgently need support and solution within a day.

Best regards, Eko F

Eko,

Whatever your concern is, it would be better to speak to an Embassy directly not suppose that someone here would gladly give out personal details and help your quest to speak to anyone in an any Embassy from any country in the world.

Seriously ?

Lukereg,

I got the point, i just need to discuss about procedures and how to deal with it. It has nothing to do with security or ilegal aspect.

Well i have to search more deeply or find other way to make a contact. I am lack of connection in this matters. This is why i go through this way. Thanks you so much for wise inputs. On deep consideration on how to do it.

We (expats) have no idea what you require or your query. In the case of Australia - please visit the embassy in Jakarta or the consulate in Bali. Otherwise just tell us your query and perhaps we can point you in the right direction. We can't help if you don't tell us what you want. No embassy official will talk to you outside of the consulate unless on official diplomatic business. It's not gojek- you can't just call a diplomat for a coffee, donut and a question. Please- tell us what you want to know and between the combined expat community we will have answers for you. We are one family here.

Why don't you just state your problem and perhaps some of us can offer advice. It is curious that you seem to want to discuss this top urgent matter with embassy staff from any country in the world. Such a cloak and dagger approach would almost certainly create apprehension on the part of any embassy staff in this forum. So I suggest you just state your problem.

On reading your background (chicken feed), and also seeing as you are offering the embassy staff "good rewards", would I be correct in assuming that you wish to export chicken feed and that you want to make it "worth someone's while" to help you? If so, I think you are going about it the wrong way.

Eko febrianti wrote:

Good evening partners iam local person need a helping hand. If you know any embassy personel that live here in Indonesia please let me know

Foreign embassy staff won't have anything to do with locals unless it's embassy business, then only through official appointments and absolutely not on forums.

Eko febrianti wrote:

his/hers helping hand will have good rewards.

That's finished that - Offering reward will negate any possibility of any official helping you as they aren't going to risk their future by taking payments from someone so open about offering what possibly amounts to an illegal transaction.

Perhaps it's time to lock this thread.

Closed