Cuppa anyone

Hi I've been living in Malta for 16 months.My husbands job brought us from Ireland.When we moved here first I got to meet up with an old friend whom I hadn't seen in 23 years.Her husband works for the same company but they have moved on and I miss her alot.My daughter and son are in college in ireland but my daughter is working here for the summer  and that's great. Is there anyone around during the day that would like to meet for a cuppa and chat sometime.I'd love to meet someone from Ireland or anywhere rearly. I'm not a drinker so not interested in pubs much.I live outside sliema but I drive so I can get around.My name is Paula.If anyone fancies meeting up for an hour or so that would be great thanks

I am happy to meet sometime, outside Sliema is good for me!!

Hi thanks for your quick reply.It would be great to meet up sometime if your free.I drive so can get around.If you want to pick somewhere that suits you and maybe we can arrange it.

Hi anyone have any idea what removals men charge.Thinking of moving into st Julian afrom around swan guan.Moved from Ireland with a 20ft container.So would need a large lorry.Any ideas