Not user friendly

Hi, i am a new member but struggling with this website.
As i am English i want to learn as much as i can about living in Bulgaria... the pro's and cons from expats who have had the experience and who are living the life.
It seems difficult on this website to be able to isolate British expats living in Bulgaria from everyone else.
I don't want to hear about th rest of the world or about other foreign nationals. I want to get the English point of view then i can relate to that.
How do we navigate this website to do this ?  Is it possible at all at the moment to really reach the other English expats ?
Seems ther is a lot going on in this site which is admirable but the negative is that the site isn't really organised very well i'm afraid so i struggle on !
Any help would be appreciated.

Hello simbol,

First of all, here is the list of all the country forum. Now, if you are seeking information on Bulgaria, then you shall post your message on the Bulgaria forum. You can also use our search function to search information found on the website.

Also, note that the website is available in three language (English, French, Spanish)   

It seems difficult on this website to be able to isolate British expats living in Bulgaria from everyone else.

For this issue, I think the British expatriates in Bulgaria network page, will help you.

If you have any further query about using the website, you can contact me by private message, or using the contact us form.

Best regards

I see your point but at the same time I wonder if you could imagine the size and administration if there were not only a seperate forum for each country but also seperate forums for each countries and all the different nationals living there.
Imagine all the forums English in Bulgaria, Frensh in Bulgaria, Americans in Bulgaria, Costa Ricans in Bulgaria, Welsh in Bulgaria, Papua New Guineans in Bulgaria, Cypriots in Bulgaria, Faeroers in Bulgaria, Brazilians in Bulgaria and then you start over with English in Tchad, Frensh in Tchad, Americans in Tchad, Costa Ricans in Tchad etc etc.
The rist is most people would feel very lonely on their forum.
There is already country forums that is very quite because there is too few members.

My suggestion to you is to start a thread in the Bulgaria forum asking for English or even Britts for that matter and see if you can have that going.

Cheers,

Magnus

Magnus +1 :)

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR