How do you say I LOVE YOU in your own language...

On a few Small Dutch Island in the Caribbean (Curacao, Aruba, Bonaire) (papiamento) you say: Mi Stima bo!
Spanish: Yo te Amo
Dutch: Ik hou van je
Suriname: Mi lobi joe

Nice topic :)

In Russia we say "Ya lublyu tebya":)

IN KOREAN ---- SA RANG HE YO!!! MEANS I LOVE YOU.

Hi and welcome on the forum soniabt :)

Can you avoid using caps lock on the forum please because it means that you are shouting and even if you love the person very much it would be a bit weird shouting "I love you" to him/ her :D

Regards
Armand

in poshtu one of pakistni languge (raza chi mena wako)

Main tumse prem ka rta hun.

In Egyptian Dialect (Arabic) :
We say "bahikab" = Love u
        "bahikab awe" = Love u so much
        "bahikab moot" = Love u to death
        "bahikab ad el donia" = My love u is as big as the world
So everybody practice. Maybe you'll fall in love with an Egyptian one day!!! lol

In Arabic but Egyptian Dialect, we say
    Love u= Bahibak
    Love u so much= Bahibak awe
    Love u to death= Bahibak moot
    My love for u is as big as the world= Bahibak ad el donia

* It doesn't matter whichever way u say it as long as u truely feel it.

In my language Urdu: "Mujhay tum se pyar hai".
In Punjabi (Pakistan's local language): "Minnu teray nal pyar ho gya" :)

In pangasinan,Philippines -- inanaro taka.

Na onnae kadhalikkaraen.

Tamil.

in egyptian  bahebaak = I love you

Thai" Chan ruk khun'' if you want to say" i love you so much '' Chan ruk khun mak mak"

mak mak is it = so much

Naanu Ninnanu Preeti suttene ! in Kannada

In another philippine dialect which is termed "kapampangan" we say i love you like "Kaluguran daka"

YES KEZI GE SIREM in Armenian

My mother tongue is Bengali, and in bengali its..

"ami tomay valobashi" :)

in italian : ti amo

In Spanish is *Te quiero"

Hi superanjanet, that's a nice post! :)

It's wonderful to see all these words around love. :heart:

Keep it up,
Harmonie.

Es español. TE AMO

in tunisia, in general, it's "n7ebbek" (nhebbek)..in some parts of south tunisia, also neb8ik (nebghik), just like in morocco or algeria, is used...

isnt it amazing that love has no language specially if its genuine.....

It is not really difficult but all of it on depend you. If you want I think you can do it from your heart. Somebody told that  me that everything start from our heart.
Good luck to you.

En español I love you-te quiero
                      I love you soo much- te quiero mucho

In swedish...jag älskar dig! English..i love you!

in egypt it is said ( ana bahebak )
and in czech republic is said ( miluju te ) - i study czech -

In Japanese (my ancestral language), kimi is a friendly way to say you, so (I) love you = kimi wo aishite imasu.  Sometimes people say kimi ga dai suki desu. (I like you a lot)

In Korean, which is my wife's mother tongue, one can say informally, 'tanshin eul sarang heyo." 

In both languages, the verb comes at the end of the sentence.  Since the Japanese and Korean languages have many similarities in grammatical structure with each other, it's relatively easy for Koreans to learn Japanese...

Hello davehirao and welcome to Expat.com!

Thank you for this sharing.:)

Harmonie.

Interesting !

davehirao wrote:

In Japanese (my ancestral language), kimi is a friendly way to say you, so (I) love you = kimi wo aishite imasu.  Sometimes people say kimi ga dai suki desu. (I like you a lot)

In Korean, which is my wife's mother tongue, one can say informally, 'tanshin eul sarang heyo." 

In both languages, the verb comes at the end of the sentence.  Since the Japanese and Korean languages have many similarities in grammatical structure with each other, it's relatively easy for Koreans to learn Japanese...

gud excellent

in urdu main tum se pyar kerta hoon

@ harmonie : thank you :) isnt it nice to hear saying I LOVE YOU in different languages and dialects...

@ NZ_venn : i am engaged to a norwegian.. :) he said if your going to say JEG GLAD I DEG thats how you say it to your family but when we say to someone that we love to a girlfriend, wife they will say JEG ELSKER DEG..

@ cecco : I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...but im sorry i dont need you help.. GOD BLESS your words... :)

bhebak in Arabic

In Azerbaijan on an Azeri language: Men seni sevirem.

In Russian we say: Я люблю тебя! :)

I am Chinese. In mandarin we say - WO AI NI.

I LOVE U is a very powerful and touched words. But for Chinese people, it's hard for them to say, even to their loved one.

Some Chinese are quite conservative. they will take action to tell their feeling and emotions.

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR