How to make friends in Guangzhou

Tavern bar and The Brew are pretty popular in Panyu. They both have counterparts in the city too. Brew is Canadian owned. Tavern I think is also western owned, though not so sure, but definitely a western market.
Check out gzstuff website for other info.

Hey how u doing guys  Im studying in Brisbane Im from Guangzhou though and ill be back at 12th Nov. Love to make some friends.

Let me know if you like sports and clubbing  gaga

[Moderated: pls post in the Shared accommodation in Guangzhou section]

hi , i would like to be friend with you please tell me about your self ,please send me in private message.good luck and take care

hi,what is your name please.

Wow, that's pretty awesome. Can I join in if you guys plan to hold another meetup? here is my wechat account: AlinaWang523

hi, where do you live in china? text me your qq number,thanks

guangzhou, 812627069

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Expat

@ Sunham: A longer posting will be much more appreciated  ;)

Hi sunham , do you study in university in GZ?

:) Hi Friends I'm shantha from Sri Lanka

Hi All,

I've been working in Guangzhou for about 2 years now.  Originally from New York, USA.  Interested in meeting new people and hearing some good stories.  Most of my friends are from work and I find it hard to make new friends otherwise.  It's a bit random just to go to a bar and try to look for new friends also a bit creepy.  haha

Hi
Lets chat on jackdaniel2099-skype

Hi. I'm currently stay in guangzhou until summer. Anyone wanna meet up?

Hello, any nice girls from guangzhou for friendship. Who can help me during my stay in china.  :)

hi, kamu ada dari Jakarta?

Iya .dari jakarta

sekarang kamu dimana? di Guangzhou ? aku sekarang ada  di Shenzhen. tapi aku sudah ada di apartment meditranian tungjung duran di Jakarta.

Wow. Your bahasa skill is fascinating. Iya sekarang ada di guangzhou

;) , thanks , I like to speak bahasa Indonesia . I was in Indonesia around 2 years , I some times went to central park mull  or manga dua mull or ciputra mull to find ppl and learn Indonesia language.

Wow. What for?Too bad you live in shenzhen. Do you went to hongkong lately?

I had business (export and import) there and my plan to go there in future . why is it too bad I am in Shenzhen? ;)

Thought we can be friends, meet up, hanging out . But you live in sz. So...

sound s good. I think from Shenzhen to Guangzhou is not far , just 30 minute by train , so we still can , what do you think? :)

Sure , if you wanna come. What's your wechat id?

my wechat id not set but my full name in we chat is amir007

or can you send your wechat id here or in private message?

Private please  :)

I did it you . can you check?

@amir197667 > Are you in China/Shenzhen? Why your IP indicates that you are in Iran?

wow ? really ?  I do not know ? I am in Shenzhen now and what is my ip now? btw are you in Shenzhen ? and if you are interest we can meet .

I checked my ip , it is 10.*.*.* and this is for china . are you sure you check my ip right?

I am multi traveler you can find many ip in my records for example UAE , HK , Turkey, Iran, China, Ukraine, Malaysia , Indonesia , Sri Lanka , ... ,so it is normal if you find these ip but if your question is about now ? answer is I am in Shenzhen and I told you my Ip too ( sorry for security I can not write completely ip address that you know the reason and actually you do not need too because you can find them in my records) and if you are in Shenzhen we can meet . have nice time .

Hi My name is is Yongky or you may also call me randy, im indonesian and currently work in guangzhou for export company, looking for english speaking friend from anywhere to hang out and drinks

Hi there!Want to make some friends in Guangzhou! I will be there in July all the way from Tanzania!!Any friend interested check me on Skype ID:Leticia waitare.

Check out the website gzstuff dot com

Hi everybody,
I'm a french student doing an internship in Guangzhou at the SCUT for 3 months. i'm here with a friend and we're looking to meet new people in this city as it has been had for now on.
So if you have a place (bar, restaurant...) to hang out in order to find foreigners people let me know about it !
Or if you just wanna hang out with us don 't hesitate to contact me.
You can join me on my chinese number :  18520159594
Or send me an email at : [email protected]

We are also looking for a flat share if anybody has a place or has heard about one !

Hope to hear from you !
Xièxie in advance ;)

Mieux debout qu'assis mon beau Alo :p