I am Mia from panyu like make english friend for language teach

My name is Mia, Chinese girl Live in Clifford Village, Panyu, GuangZhou.

My english very bad, I really like to study English by know many white friends, and we can teach each other also can make friendship.

I really want have people teach me english 1-2 times a week, and also have friends.

If you like please email me, or my qq is 761319735.

Thank you,

Mia

Hi Mia!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the language exchange section of Guangzhou classifieds.
It should help!

Regards
Armand

Armand wrote:

Hi Mia!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the language exchange section of Guangzhou classifieds.
It should help!

Regards
Armand

Thank you, but this is not advert just to ask for friend and can binift each other

Hi Mia, I live in Panyu and play Badminton with lots of friends. I also Read, play International Chess and practice Choy Li Fut Kung Fu. I have a Bachelor's Degree in History and English Literature and currently teach English. I could probably help you and I know what the English Centers are doing wrong. Americans did not learn English the way they are teaching it to Asians. I don't really understand how these English Centers can even call themselves that, any University Graduate with English as their Major would easily make them look foolish.

Hi Mia
I have just met a girl called Mia, is it you?
Cheers
D

Eric in Panyu wrote:

Americans did not learn English the way they are teaching it to Asians. I don't really understand how these English Centers can even call themselves that, any University Graduate with English as their Major would easily make them look foolish.

That's the truth.  Any jr high school graduate can make them look follish.

But can Asians learn English the way we did?

Yeah....sure.
However, each Asian country does not have the same ability to learn.

Hello Mia,

I'm also living in Cliford :)

hi i can help u , if u like

Hi all,

Please note that this thread is quite old, and that Mia might no more be active on the forum. Thank you, :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.