Buying apartment, expert advice

hello,

I wish to buy an older apartment in near to Galata in Beyoglu and require the assistance of a Building engineer /professional to assess the house condition, anyone know of a service or person I could contact for this?
regards

xxx

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads allowed on the forum + register your business in the business directory of the website
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

Please refer to; https://www.bddk.org.tr/WebSitesi/turkc … slari.aspx

This is the official page of BRSA(Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency) which is the main in-country regulatory for the entire banking sector. The list you will see when referred to the link contains the names of each officially authorised real estate appraisers(entities only) who can certainly offer you help in this regard.

Hope this will help,
EK,

Great, thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Kindly register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please try to contact a worldwide real estate agency or if you have any local friends let them help you.

Hi,

Thank you all for your feedback. This post is very useful.

I assume that the current drop in Turkish lira has created an opportunity for those who could hardly afford it before, so I'm trying to seize the opportunity. And also my mother is looking forward to stay in Istanbul permanently and I am therefore planning to buy a three-room apartment for her in Istanbul. My budget doesn't exceed $35,000-40,000 (about TL 210,000-245,000 at the time of this post). I found quite a few options at this price range on sahibinden.com and most of them are newly constructed sites located in and around Avcilar area.

What are your thoughts about this area and and what to expect with my price range. And can you give me any general advice?

Hi

Please send a small message to me on my what's. App ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hello,

I'm interested in purchasing property in Turkey.  Can someone tell me the process and I need to do even as far obtaining residency for purchasing property.  Thank you so much.