Room needed - Istanbul everywhere, but near Metrobus Station

Hey everybody,

I am looking for a new room in Istanbul. Currently I'm living in Kadıköy and I would like to stay here, but the main important thing is to come easily to Gayrettepe (Metrobus or Metro).
I am an easygoing german girl and I don't care about living with male or female flatmates, so everybody is welcome. I'll start to work for a german airline in march so the rent is guarenteed ;)
I am in Istanbul since 6 weeks now and I really enjoy my life here...just the room I'm living in is very bad.

So if you have a free room in your flat or you could recommend something what could help me to find a new room or if you have any question...please don't hesitate to contact me!

Best regards,
Danii

http://www.evecikiyorum.com/ev-arkadasi … %C3%B6y/6/

you may check tihs website. It is website in turksih,so dont hesitate to ask for help if you can not understand turkish.
good luck..

[Moderated: Please post in Housing section]

Hey there!

Thanks for your offer, the location would be great of course, but unfortunately it's beyond my means...

Hello Danii.

Have you tried to post an advert in the Housing in Istanbul section? It can help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi,
we are looking for a foreign roommate.we are two male university student if you are still interested in, you will contact me , email:[email protected]

Hi Danii,
My flatmate and I are looking for a third flatmate. We have a room available from the start of April in Cihangir, just a few minute's walk from Taksim metro station, five minutes' walk from Findikli tram station and also only 10 minutes' walk from Kabatas for the ferrys'. My flatmate, Victoria, works in real estate and I work in architecture. We are both British and have been living in Istanbul for over a year.

Please send me a private message and I can send you the details or direct you to the advert I posted on Facebook. I posted the room on Ex-pat blog a while ago but I can't seem to see it on here anymore.

ah, I found the ad :)https://www.expat.com/en/housing/middle … lat-f.html

Thank you everybody...I already found something ;)

I have a nice room but is shared flat.
u can not accept it .
good luck

Hi baharcy > You should please post your ad in the shared accommodation in Istanbul section. Thank you