O and A level certificates needed to teach?

Hello. Please can anyone advise me.
I am a 57 year old PE teacher in Thailand, but have been offered the position of Head of Primary PE at an International School in Nairobi from August.
I have taught in Brazil, Singapore, South Africa and Thailand and I have a BEd honours degree, with QTS.
I have been asked by the school to produce my O and A level certificates in order that they can apply for my work permit. I took my O levels in 1974, 1975 and 1976, my A levels in 1978, and no longer possess my certificates.
I have my degree certificate, certified as genuine by various British Embassies, and I have a letter from my school confirming my attendance from 1973-1978, and also confirming my O and A level results.
Will this documentation suffice, and allow me to obtain my work permit?
Thank you for reading and any advice.

David

hello there... am sure those document can do just send them

Yes. Thank you. I have not read anywhere that a teacher has to produce O and A level certificates!
I will submit what I have.
Thank you again

The main thing that your prospective employer must satisfy is that there has been an unsuccessful attempt to fill the vacancy from within the local workforce.

I don't really think that 'O' and 'A' level results would particularly be required.  However Kenyan officials can be very pedantic.

Hey,

I'm Kenyan and work in Turkey at an International School. The documents you got are enough to be registered by the Teacher Service Commission (TSC), the Ministry of Education will later approve your status (as a registered teacher) so as to be issued with a work permit.

Cheers!

Thank you. However, the school board has insisted that the Kenyan Authorities will want to see my O and A level certificates.
I find it very strange, as I attended university for 3 years and have a 2:1 degree in education, but I have come to accept that different countries have different rules!!!
I would have thought that even Kenyan Authorities would realise that a degree is a higher level of education than O  and A levels.
Thank you for your time.

It couldnt be a spin off to the recent scandal surrounding 'fake degrees' held by people in public office, could it?