Meet up for some Jazz?

ok Y'all,

I just got with Ricky about setting up a meet on a Thursday/friday or saturday night in SJI's jazz bar in St. Julian for some live Jazz.  Apparently it starts at 9 and goes on from there.

Please let me know what night works best for everyone, and we'll pick the night where the most people can attend and relax, BS, and enjoy some live music together.

Chad

Hi Chad,

I would vote for Thursday or Saturday - both are ok for us . And the weather should stay dry so we can sit out in the yard ( with a warm jacket -))

Cheers

Ricky

Oh yes, Jazz... it's just insolent noise

The Talented Mr. George

touche :-)

Our preference would be for Saturday...let me know what you guys decide.

Tim

Hi all,

Saturday would be ok with us .

Ricky

Er, just on their website and it looks like its closed unless you know differently:

http://www.jazzmalta.com/cat.php?catid= … t%20Events

It says closed for annual maintenance: Sunday 9th January - Tuesday 15th February

So - shall we can it or do something else? We're up for something else....just don't know what....The Pub in Valletta to honour Ollie Reed?

Tim

Hi Tim,

The maintainance must have come up since I looked last ! That's bad luck - just one of the days we wanted to go.

I would prefer something closer to Sliema / St.Julians as I don't have a driver -))) Have to drive myself ! Not too good with a few Cisk's although I know a lot of Maltese drive that way -)))

Unless Chad want's to pick us up ? Chad what do you think ? Any suggestion?

Maybe we should postpone until next week when they are open again. Thursday next week ? Then I could send out a formal e-mail to my invite list giving all a few days notice.

Cheers
Ricky

We probabaly won't be available for a couple of weeks as Chris will be going back to the US for 10 days on Wednesday and so I'll be taking my role as a single parent seriously and not out gallavanting much!

We could potentially pick you up on Saturday depending upon the arrangements if we go ahead with that date.

Tim

Hi Tim,

That would be nice ! Let's go for Saturday then because when Chris is back we will be gone . Flying to San Francisco for 2 weeks beginning of March . California dreaming .....

We can start out here with some cheese dips . Or maybe even stay around here and I'll make some food at our place.

Let me know. Chad and Pauline ? Coming too ?

Cheers
Ricky

What time at your place Ricky?

Is there a nice wine bar or something like that nearby where we can share a platter?

Tim