Removals from NE England to Yambol region

Hi

Hoping for some help and guidance.

Finally looking to retire over to BG in May. We are toying with the idea of buying a van and driving over with a few bits of furniture, tools and personal items. However although I do drive when on holiday there I do feel a bit wary about driving from UK to BG going through all the borders etc. although my husband will be with me, he is very keen to do this as he helped move his mum to Spain.

Does anyone have names of people who do removals from UK to BG and could one of us accompany them to help etc. I do remember seeing a post on here at some stage but cannot find it now.

Thank you in advance
Shirley

Hi Shirley,

We transported the contents of our 3 bed house to Bulgaria 4 years ago and found Rumen's company to be very efficient and were by far the best quote we had. It did take a few weeks for our furniture as they had other drop offs and pick ups along the way, but this is what kept the cost down. I still have his card and the web address is www.moving.bg and email which is : [email protected]
I don't know if they are still operating as it was 4 years ago, but you could take a look. Hope this is of some help.

hi,would be very willing to drive for you and husband   regards  carl ,,,,,,,,,,,

Moderated by Julien 7 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Jimmy, if you must, please exchange contact details privately with others, not on the open forum.  This is mentioned in the Bulgaria Forum Code of Conduct.

Thanks

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Thanks but already sorted