Help !

I like to travel to Malta as soon as possible to live and work, my idea is to go and find how to survive. If anyone knows anything or wants to give me some advice from already thank you very much.
If anyone knows of a job working please tell me anything is to go and survive, while looking for football club (I am a soccer player.)

Hi,

Welcome to the forum.

Unless you are EU the Maltese authorities will not let you just come and try to survive in Malta.

Which club do you play for and how good are you ? I know someone dealing with football players in Malta. If you give me more information about your qualifications, I can see what I can do.

Ricky

If you are from the EU once you get in country register with etc..  http://www.etc.gov.mt/site/page.aspx?pageid=2008  then hit the sunday times, check in with local recruiters, hit the yellow pages and see what happens...  I find a lot of people from random countries also take a hundred or so copies of their CV and just walk around and hand them out as well....

I see you are from Buenos aires, so unless I am mistaken you will have to meet the residency requirements before you can work.

Chad

Thank you very much for the information