Help out some students from Brussels

Hello,

My name is Fien. This Thursday I am planning on doing a focus group.

This is the invitation: (please do not bother to share it with friends or family)

Hello,

We are students at the Erasmushogeschool in Brussels. Together we are working on our final project regarding the expat community in Brussels. We would like to gather a group of people for focus group. This is a conversation between the different members of the group and ourselves as investigators. We give them the opportunity to discuss different topics. The main goal of this focus group is to learn to know the interests and lifestyle of the expats.

Who? Men &women (any age)
What? Group discussion for 1 hour
When? Thursday 23th of February at 8 p.m.
Where? GC de Bosuil, Witherendreef 1, 3090 Overijse.

If you want to participate, contact me at ***

Thank you so much for a response and participation!

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Fien,

Welcome to Expat.com

You can also drop your ad under the Looking for testimonies in Brussels section to help spread the word among the https://www.expat.community.

Good luck

Christopher
Expat.com

Thank you for the advice. You don't have connections who are living in Belgium? We are still (desperately) looking for people to join us!

Just saw this. I could have helped. I assume now its too late :(

No, you are still very welcome tonight!

Our meeting will last for about one hour and will take place in one of GC de Bosuil, a cultural centre in Jezus-Eik (Witherendreef 1, 3090 Overijse).  We will provide some refreshments and snacks.