Want to know about French Culture and learn French language.

Hi,
I have recently shifted to New Delhi. I am soon going to France for some months. Can anyone please tell me a place in Delhi where I can learn French and about French culture too.. Feel free to contact me on saad4071.06@bitmesra.ac.in

Hi
Not sure if you are already in France.
In ND, you can contact ALLIANCE FRANCAISE or French Embassy for support.
cheers
Assunta

hi,

I visited alliance francaise once.They mostly have French language classes.And that too,most of them are on weekdays.I am working in an IT company here in New Delhi, I only get Sundays in which I can learn these type of things.But they don't have any event on Sunday. May be its will be good for me that I get touch in some French people in India and come to know about them slowly.By talking them I am sure I will be able to learn a lot, about there language, culture, there accent etc.Thanks a lot for the reply.If you know any French people in Delhi, then please make us come in contact with each other, if you like. :-) . If you ever come to India and I can be of any help then please feel free to contact me.My Email address is saad4071.06@bitmesra.ac.in   . Cell Num is  +919560882108 .